Thursday, October 23, 2014

So Blogger

First post!

I wanted to started with a few things that I did for my Drawing IV class last semester. Mostly because I really enjoyed making this work so much. All of these drawings were fairly large and done entirely in graphite (mostly graphite sticks but some pencils too). 


This is something inspired by one of my favorite books, "The Last Dragonslayer" by Jasper Fforde.

 


This is a picture inspired by the "The Jungle Book." I bet Bagheera was probably a pretty good mancubsitter.


Putting my own spin on "Cinderella" was a little difficult since it's been done so many times. I ended putting most of my focus on the Fairy Godmother. I always found it a bit ridiculous that the Disney version of this character was dressed so frumpily. I mean, if someone's going to design me a dress they better know how to dress themselves, right? Am I right? 


So that's a bit of my work! I hope to upload more very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment